Thursday, January 15, 2009

No comment(s)

My new format change has definitely caused a major blip. My ability to receive comments from you, faithful followers, is down. After staying up until almost 1:00 A.M., I feel much like the first two guys in the photos for this post. Finding a fix for the comment glitch is top priority for me today. Again, if any of you have switched to 3-column format and know how to remedy the 'no comment' problem, please let me know asap...and THANKS!


Garbage Nap by Chris

If I may ask you to humor me...please try re-subscribing to follow my blog, and then attempt to leave me a comment today. I will be checking back throughout the day to see if anything is getting through. It is just no fun logging in to my dashboard, and not having any comments from you to publish!


Metro Punk by Tina

Thank you to Leah of Moxie Photo and Design, and Char of ramblins..., for sending me private messages via email to alert me of this issue--glad you've got my back, ladies!


Streetcar Rider by Tina

In the meantime, hope you enjoy these candid street shots we took around town last spring. In posting these, I realized that we seem to find our best subjects at bus/trolley stops. Also near (or on!) garbage receptacles!

Onward and upward...have a super day, all!

All photos displayed in this post are by Chris and Tina Pfeiffer, Pfeiffer Photos, copyright 2008. If you're interested in a print or note card please contact me direct HERE...thanks!

6 comments:

Horse Creek Jewelry said...

Nice photo's. I wish I could live my life so cluelessly like the guys in the photo. I am never waiting or sitting around. I am the person that is always moving..always.

Cynthia Pittmann said...

Hi Tina, loved your photos. You certainly captured humanity...in the most human sense.

leah - moxiethrift on etsy said...

I CAN COMMENT!!!!!! whatever you did, you fixed it. (its sunday night, 5 pm central time) ...maybe you already knew you fixed your comment thing.

Learning Spanish at 41 said...

HelenesDreams: Thanks for the compliment on the photos! That said, I must say that I'm not sure these guys are clueless...they were all waiting for public transit. I'm a bus-rider myself so I know how it is to adapt to situations of waiting; it builds patience and a flexible nature to be sure. Even while waiting--be it at the bus stop or while riding--I'm often busy in my head. Not always, tho...I have to admit there's times when it's nice to sit back and daydream, read or even take a cat nap while someone else mans the wheel for awhile.

Thanks for stopping by my blog! :-)
Tina

Learning Spanish at 41 said...

cynthia: Thanks...street photography is all about being in the right spot at the right moment and snapping quick on the camera, ha!

Learning Spanish at 41 said...

leah: Yes...I converted back to my 2-column template for now. That seems to have fixed the comment issue. A handful of other code problems still need fixing; I've given up for the time being until I find a helper that knows better than I how it works.

Post a Comment

Our friends said: