Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New look for '09

You might be noticing that I changed my template to a 3-column design today. I found a template for editing the HTML code at Blogcrowd.com. I like the way it looks...what do you think?

I lost all my widgets in the conversion. I can live with that...they are easy enough to reload. The bad part is that I also lost my follower widget, and I'm not entirely sure what that means to the actual followers. If you are one, and you're still able to follow and read, please leave me a comment and let me know!

I also lost my custom header, and I'm not sure why but the new template won't allow me to upload it again. Guess I've got some research to do to figure this one out. Again, if you've converted yours and know the secret to uploading a banner, please share with me how it is done.


The ultimate goal for the conversion will soon be revealed...once all the bugs are worked out, so please stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Our friends said: