Thursday, June 19, 2008

Advertise with Pfeiffer Photos!

#1 - Ad spaces 1-5* @ $10 per month. Your ad will link to site of your choice. Ad size = 150 x 125

*TOP 5 BUYERS BONUS: You will be my featured artist once during the first month you place your ad!

#2 - Ad spaces 6-12 @ $8 per month. Your ad will link to site of your choice. Ad size = 150 x 125

#3 - Ad spaces 13-20 @ $5/month. Your ad will link to site of your choice. Ad size = 150 x 125

Pfeiffer Photo Blog Stats (UPDATED: 4.1.09)
  • 350-400 visits per week and growing!
  • 68% new visitor traffic
  • 63% referral site traffic
  • Readers from every continent around the globe! 
  • 3.5 pages viewed per visit (average)
  • 3-4 minutes per visit (average)
  • 205 Regular Followers and growing daily!
  • My Google Page Rank: #1 (since 3.09)
  • Top (non-blog) referral sites bringing traffic to my blog include: Google Search, Etsy, Twitter, Flickr, Craftcult.com, Facebook, and other blogs via ads & comments.

I promote my blog regularly on Etsy, Twitter, Facebook and other social network sites and hold ad space on other blogs with good traffic flow.  I also follow a number of high traffic, creative content blogs and comment regularly which brings readers to my blog.

I promote Etsy artists, shops and items regularly on my blog and support both handmade and vintage sellers!

I am a member of the following groups and networks: Photographers of Etsy aka POE Street Team, POE PDX Street Team, Etsy Sellers Who Blog, CAST Street Team, We Love Etsy Ning, and a handful of groups on Twitter and Facebook.

I promote my blog weekly through direct posts on my Facebook personal and business pages.

I am active in the Flickr and Etsy communities and operate shop space on Etsy, ArtFire, Red Bubble and Art Cards Wanted.

Ad FAQ

Ads must be provided in JPG format--no animations, please.

Total amount of decided contract length (1, 3, 6, 9+ months) due before ad will be placed.

Payment via PayPal only.

Pfeiffer Photos reserves the right to request ad content change. Advertisers requesting more than one month are allowed one ad change per month. Must allow 2 days notice for ad changes to take place.

Questions? Please contact me.

TIP: Sign up for Google Analytics to monitor your site traffic and track your ad effectiveness!

Happy Selling!