Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A little bit more about me...


Hi There, thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to find out a little bit more about me. I'm Tina Pfeiffer...wife, artist, student, photographer, writer, traveler, adventurer, researcher, entreprenuer, creator, closet techie, wannabe Parisian, historian, explorer, shopper, decorator, foodie, reader and blog author.

I have so many interests that my blogs have become my places to explore and share. My cyber-explosions of ideas and inspiration. Photography, travel, art, history, paper crafts, writing, music, food, books, films, shopping, antiquing, thrifting, vintage, Etsy, small business talk, gardening, decorating, learning and generally just soaking up life.

Many thanks to all of you who follow my musings...I truly appreciate and enjoy your comments and participation.

To view my photographs please visit:

My Flickr GALLERY.

I'm co-owner of an Etsy Vintage Shop and Blog, aka forrestina vintage.

My art blog, apt3design, is my newest adventure online.


Come by and follow me on Twitter, Facebook, and Kaboodle, too!

Are you an artist, photographer, designer, traveler? Want to be featured on my blog?

Contact me via HERE and we'll chat!