Friday, February 20, 2009

Thank You: Blog Goals

It is official! My secret goal has been to gain a reader from each continent across the globe. My recent visitors tracker widget shows a visitor from Iceland--the last holdout to make my secret goal complete!

My thanks are warmly extended to each and every one of my visitors, casual readers and followers alike. I truly appreciate your interest and participation of my blogging adventures. I pledge to continue to do my best to keep you entertained, informed and inspired in my future posts and know that your kind comments, humor, suggestions and ideas are always very welcome!

Happy Friday--Happy Weekend!!


Coastal Wildflowers by Tina - Pfeiffer Photos 2008

copyright pfeiffer photos 2009 - all rights reserved.

4 comments:

Char said...

:) a fun goal. happy weekend!

Anonymous said...

that's a cool goal! And congrats! Like this flower photo too!

Tanya said...

What a fun goal! I love your photos. Gorgeous!

Mary said...

Congrats on reaching your goal. How cool to know you have readers all over the world!

Post a Comment

Our friends said: