Okay, so I've been getting a little addicted to Stumble Upon. It's such a great resource for finding neat things to share on my blogs. I also "Stumble around" when I'm in the mood for something to read or view but don't have the energy for a book, and grow weary of the offerings on network TV (which, I guess, is quite often, hence said addiction).
I Stumbled Upon this list of Alternative Activities to Stumbling Upon...all rather good suggestions...
- Go for a walk
- Make a cup of tea
- Phone an old friend
- Visit somebody without calling ahead
- Cook something you've never cooked before
- Take a good book to the park
- Photograph the sights in your own city
- Go to sleep
- Swim in natural water
- Attempt a crossword puzzle
- Build a fort out of furniture and bedding
- Bake a cake
- Plan an epic travel adventure
- Write a song/poem/story
- Make a list of 100 things to do by next year
Image: Tea by Michele Maule - reproduction art print, 8 x 10.