Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!



Starting off 2010 on a more personal note! Thanks to my Kaboodle buddy--xOxsharicexOx, I borrowed the idea for this post from her fun Kaboodle blogazine. Maybe you've been reading my blog(s) for awhile, but maybe you're new to these parts. I write and share about many things outside the personal realm--photography, design, art, travel, food--and decided it's time for

A little bit more about me...

How tall are you?
5’7"

What is your shoe size?
8.5 wide

What color is your hair?
Red, but I recently added blonde highlights {not shown in photo above} and it's FUN!

What is your ethnicity?
Caucasion - we hail from English, French, German and Scottish.

Where do you live?
Portland, Oregon, USA - aka PDX, Stumptown, P-town

Style stuff:

What is your favorite online shopping website?
Etsy wins hands-down, but I'm biased since I operate a vintage shop there! Kaboodle has become a fave haunt as well, especially since I started a blog there last summer.

How would you describe your fashion style?
Comfort is key over most else. I love style and fashion but I don't feel the need to wear the latest--in fact, since I started hunting/selling vintage I rather prefer a classic style. I love the originality and quirkiness that vintage offers modern shoppers. Also love finding steal deals at local thrift shops!

What's your favorite shoe style?
I am a sneaker girl--backless, laceless, slip-on Ryka's have been my go-to shoe for 3 years now since an ankle injury. I love cute shoes but, again, comfort wins me over every time. Love, love, love boots!

Favorites:

What is your favorite food?
Italian, BBQ, Sushi, Seafood, Veggies, Fruits...

What is your favorite drink?
Alcohol = Sea breeze Non = H2O

What is your favorite color?
I'm such a closet fan of RED, haha! Also love metallics and rich, warm earthy colors.

What is your favorite dessert?
Baked fruit desserts -- crumble toppings are so divine!

5 Random Facts:
1. Fave music = Jazz
2. I'm working on my BFA at age 40 - it's never too late!
3. I wish I had more of a green thumb.
4. I married at 37 and am happy I waited for the right guy.
5. Fave film = On Golden Pond

Feel free to grab this little survey and share it on YOUR blog. If you're on Kaboodle, add me as your friend--if not, check it out here.

3 comments:

paintingpam said...

Great Survey!! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Hey Tina - so great to meet you :) I love your site and your "a little more about me" idea! I hope 2010 is a brilliant and prosperous year for you!

xo
Sandy

Anonymous said...

Tina: I'm wishing you a wonderfully happy and healthy and successful 2010!. Your creativity and imagination with your blog is absolutely wonderful! I hope to learn and get better at the technical stuff....Keep up the great spirit you have!

Post a Comment

Our friends said: