Thursday, October 1, 2009

apt 3 design: the blog


Hello, good and faithful blog readership! As you know, school is in session. As part of my ART 112: Idea & Form course I am required to maintain a virtual and visual journal aka: a blog. Yes, that's right, another blog--that makes three if you're counting!

Required or not, I've been toying with the idea to branch off and create something under my newest moniker, apt 3 design, and now I have an excuse, (er, I mean, a reason) for it to begin. If you're curious, please do check me out at my new address right over HERE.

This blog will continue, as will my vintage blog. As Meryl Streep says in the film, One True Thing, "More is more!"

Now what was that I was saying earlier this week about writing less blog posts? Ah, well...

Enjoy!




1 comments:

MagicMarkingsArt said...

A peak into your classroom - what a cool idea. I also love the dutch masters - especially vermeer. I hope you have time to sleep - and play!

Post a Comment

Our friends said: