Monday, March 2, 2009

Design Inspiration: Espresso and White Kitchen

Oh, to have a kitchen with flow. Modern, clean, open, bright, organized, with flow. Makes me want to cook, to bake, to just hang out in it. Fave elements: pendant lights, bar stools, stainless steel, glass, dark wood floor, double ovens.

FOUND HERE.

My 11' x 9' pre-war era apartment kitchen will never rival this wonder space (designed by Candice Olson of HGTV fame) but I've started the process. See that cheap wallpaper border around the ceiling? It's going bye-bye. Those white metal cabinets that don't allow for painting to infuse color? Seeking out vinyl wall decals to perk them up. All those plain white walls? The longest, behind the stove, soon to be tomato red. Before photos shown below, after photos will come when I'm finished!



1 comments:

cabin + cub said...

can't wait to see the kitchen makeover!
looking at that photo, i want to re-do my kitchen too!!

Post a Comment

Our friends said: