Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Design Inspiration: Black and White Laundry Room

Our laundry room is a shared space.  We live in a four-plex with six other people, the laundry is in the basement.  It's an unfinished, concrete, cobweb and florescent light basement. The machines are coin operated, white, and 100% utilitarian.  Someday I hope to own a pair of those glorious front-loading laundry machines with the steam feature, thank-you-very-much. Oh, and, yes, I want the red!  For now I will enjoy this lovely laundry room which has no red but is still quite wonderful. 


FOUND HERE.

2 comments:

Liz Harrell said...

I adore this! Of course, I adore ANY laundry room, since I have a closet. :)

Learning Spanish at 41 said...

hi liz...can't believe you're the only one who left me a comment on this one but I'm not surprised you liked it. ;-) Your closet, my basement...someday we'll have the laundry of our dreams, lol! Thanks for the visit!

Post a Comment

Our friends said: