Thursday, August 21, 2008

Danielle Miller Jewelry: dynamic motion = pure joy

Browsing in the Etsy forums tonight I found a blog, which lead me to a Trunkt portfolio and eventually the Etsy shop of Danielle Miller Jewelry (see photos below). Simple, unfettered, peaceful lines and all those lovely circles. Yes, there are a number of jewelry super stores at the ritzy malls in our town, but I'm putting Danielle Miller Jewelry on my wish list for Christmas this year. Visit her blog to view photos and read about how she crafts her fine wares!


© Danielle Miller
All images and designs are the intellectual property of Danielle Miller. All rights reserved.

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

gorgeous jewelry! isn't etsy crazy-wonderful?
I want to thank you for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I'll be back to visit yours... i read a couple posts and look forward to visiting again!

kim* said...

s looks nice, like something you'd find at a mall.

Crystal Card said...

wow.. stunning jewlery!! very unique as well.

Learning Spanish at 41 said...

Thanks, all...for the compliments and for visiting our blog and Danielle's shop! ~tina

Post a Comment

Our friends said: